Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Summer, I'm In Love!!

I know that my summer vacation is officially half over but I have to say, I am loving every second of it. The other day I was thinking while Cami was napping and trying to decide what it is about this summer that is so incredibly wonderful. I have come to the conclusion that it's been so great because we have kept busy with LOTS of things to do. First it was a beach trip then it was swim lessons then it was a trip to New York then it was a trip to see Grammie and Grampie and next week we will be taking another trip to New York!

I do think though that some of our most special summer days we have had are our lazy days at home at the pool.

Just look at our little pool Diva!
No, we don't have a pool in our neighborhood but lucky for us Cami's best buddy Ava (whom she goes to daycare with) has a pool in her neighborhood and her Mommy is also a teacher so it's been PERFECT! We usually pack a lunch, head up about 10:30 AM before it gets TOO hot for the day and we stay until about 1:30 when the girls are then practically begging to go home and take a nap. The girls swim their hearts out, Cami flirts with the lifeguards, we eat lunch at a corner pool table in the shade and most importantly the Moms get some adult interaction and time to chat about life too. It has been a highlight of our summer. We couldn't be more thankful to have found better friends in the area! Thanks Erika and Ava for all of the fun memories!

( Don't you just love toddler hugs? They are the cutest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment