Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Catching Up

I obviously have A LOT of catching up to do on my blog. It has been almost 3 weeks since I've last posted and LOTS has happened!!

Cami was sick with one thing after another for an entire month and I am proud to announce that she is finally over everything and is back to her happy, healthy, growing self.

We went to the beach for an entire week to a gorgeous house right on the water and had a blast. It was so special to take Cami for the first time, put her toes in the sand and water and most importantly, RELAX and live the slow beach life.

Cami has somehow turned another month old now making her 8 months old! I still am amazed each time a new month birthday comes along because it just doesn't seem possible.

I know that was such a quick update, but I promise to post more in depth posts in regards to each of the things I mentioned above either today or tomorrow, so stay tuned!! Just wanted to let everyone know we're still alive, well and enjoying every day with our beautiful baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment