Saturday, July 24, 2010

Feeling Buggy...

We apologize for not posting for a while, but things have been buggy around our house - literally.

It all started out with Cami getting the stomach flu. She began with the throwing up, dry heaving, etc. then switched to just diarrhea then two days later went back to the throwing up and now (fingers crossed) she appears to be on the mend. I pray that Cami continues to only get better. As you can see from the picture above, she was absolutely miserable and it's the worst feeling in the world to watch your baby suffer and look at you with these sad eyes as if to say, "Mom, make it better" when there's nothing I can do but hold and snuggle her.

Well....all of that cleaning up of throw up and diarrhea in combination with the holding and snuggling of my little girl landed me on the couch with the stomach flu as well. I can now say from experience that it was pretty much the most miserable thing I have encountered. Poor Jon too - the night that I came down with it was the same night Cami started throwing up again so both Mommy and Cami were throwing up and Daddy was trying very hard to take care of us both while staying sane. As of now Jon seems to have dodged it and I pray that he doesn't come down with it next.

The bright side - Cami and Mommy are on the mend and last night we both had a full nights sleep and woke up happy and feeling ALL better. Let's just hope it stays that way. No more stomach bugs for us, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment