Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Bunny


I know this is going to sound weird, but since the day I found out I was pregnant with Cambria I always have had a morning chat with her. Included in the morning chat was (and still is) always a discussion about the weather. I know it sounds weird to talk to your belly and tell this little unborn child about the weather but I just always felt like I had the responsibility to share with her what the weather was like each day. I still continue this morning chat with Cami and each morning as I feed her a bottle I tell her about the weather for the day.

Since Cambria has been born many of our morning weather chats have included SNOW. This is VERY exciting to me because growing up in Upstate New York I LOVE the snow! For the past few years I began to take on the standpoint that the reason I always got so excited for snow was due to the fact that I am a teacher and I was always looking for a snow day. This year though I really don't have that excuse and yet I still get as giddy and excited about the snow as ever. After thinking about it for a while, and talking about it with Cami, I have figured out that the reason I love the snow so much this year is because it gives us an excuse to stay inside and just enjoy being cozy as a family.

What better gift could I ask for than a magical white blanket of snow to look out on and a cozy house to cuddle up in with the best husband, daughter and dog ever? I say - BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!!!

(**This weekend they are calling for another HUGE snowstorm to start tomorrow and go into Saturday that will be anywhere between 12 and 20 inches of snow**)

No comments:

Post a Comment