Monday, April 12, 2010

Yum Yum Mum Mum

Yes, it's true. Cami had her very first Mum Mum (it's a rice cracker thing that she gnaws on and it kinda dissolves in her mouth). Cami got Mum Mum's in her Easter basket from GMa and GPa and I have been hesitant to let her have one for fear of her choking. Well, yesterday we took the plunge and let her go at it. Okay, to be honest, I did NOT take the plunge and let her have one. My Mom was here visiting and while I was upstairs in the shower GMa decided to give her a Mum Mum while I wasn't around to worry about her choking.

The first try with the Mum Mum was a success all around. Mommy didn't worry about Cami choking since she didn't even know she was eating it, Cami LOVED the Mum Mum and ate the entire thing and there was no choking involved. I think this is what Cami is thinking about the whole Mum Mum experience, "Thank you GMa for giving me that Mum Mum while Mommy was away so that I could enjoy it and prove to my Mommy that I'm ready to eat them EVERY DAY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment