Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3 Months Old!!!




Dear Cambria,

I know that since you have been born I haven't been writing you letters like I was before you were born. I am going to start writing you a letter each month again in hopes that you will be able to look back on these letters when you are older and see all of the fabulous things that you did that month.

I can not even believe that you are 3 months old today. Where does the time go?!?! It seems like just yesterday that we brought you home from the hospital yet at the same time it feels like we've been through so much with you in the past 3 months as well. Some of the highlights of the first 3 months of your life include: being born on October 15th, 2009 (obviously), coming home on October 17th, 2009 and meeting all of your family (McNamee's and Sakshaug's), scaring us with your SVT onset on your one month birthday, staying in Fairfax Hospital for 4 days due to your SVT, your first Thanksgiving and Christmas (both at home this year since we couldn't travel due to your SVT condition), your first road trip to Stuarts Draft to visit your family there for New Years with your Cardiologists permission, lots of doctors appointments for your SVT, moving to your big girl room and crib at night and of course lots and lots of playtime, snuggling and your first smiles that melt my heart each time I get one.

I often look into your big blue eyes in the mornings when you wake up and start crying out of pure joy. You are the most precious gift that I could ever have been given and I thank God for you every day! You have taught Daddy and I about a love that we had never felt before you were here: the love of a parent for our child. Up until October 15th I was always your Daddy's 'girl' but now he often tells me that I am no longer his best girl - you are! I had a feeling that would happen when you were born but I couldn't be happier about it. You love snuggling with your Daddy and I love watching you and Daddy when you are having special time together. You are definitely Daddy's girl.

I look forward to all of the new memories that we will make together in the next month. You are such a joy and I thank you for all of the love and happiness that you have brought to our family. I honestly can not imagine our life without you in it!!! I love you with ALL of my heart and soul!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment