Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What did I ever do without...

What in the world did I ever do without...

1. ...constantly washing bottles and making formula?

2. ...changing an average of 8 dirty diapers a day?

3. ...having to give Cambria her heart medications twice a day?

4. ...having to plan my sleep schedule around Cambria's sleep schedule?

5. ...having to pack up my entire life (or should I say Cambria's entire life) to leave the house for an hour?

6. ...doing massive amounts of baby laundry on a daily basis?

7. ...being spit up on/thrown up on at LEAST once a day? (Side note: yesterday it was ALL in my hair and of course it happened right after I finally got a shower at 3 PM.)

8. ...worrying about my daughter?

9. ...snuggling with Cami as she falls asleep in my arms and giving her countless hugs and kisses?

10. ...the most precious gift in the world, my daughter?

I would NOT trade in any of the things listed above for anything in the world. Over the last 3 months my life has changed forever and I couldn't be happier about it. Being a Mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment