Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Picky Eater

As many of you may know, Cambria is a VERY picky eater. I have many theories as to the reason for this. Some of these theories include her heart medications bothering her stomach, her reflux hurting her, her having to take so many medications that every time something comes near her mouth she assumes it's a bad thing, etc., etc.

Well, I am pleased to announce that for the past 2 days this little girl could not enjoy her milk more! This has been a VERY pleasant surprise for Mommy and it has made our days together so much more enjoyable. I love picking Cami up with a bottle in my hand and seeing a smiling face instead of her arching her back and screaming before I can even get the bottle to her mouth. Today I was thrilled when Cami 'asked' for an additional feeding - and she took 8 ounces for a 'snack'. YIPPPEEEEEE!!!!

I am praying that this good eating streak continues. Maybe she is finally starting to realize milk is not such a bad thing after all...I guess time will tell!

**(The picture above was taken right after Cami's 8 ounce snack...I LOVE how relaxed she is!)**

No comments:

Post a Comment