Sunday, June 28, 2009

Belly Update...


So, here is my official 23 week belly photo. It sure does baffle me when I look at these pictures and see how much our beautiful little girl is growing. She has been kicking and flipping around a ton. I love it when I feel her kick in new places in my belly! The other night she was kicking so hard that I told Jon it seemed like she was trying to escape. I think she's just so excited to come out and meet everyone that loves her so much already! I am also beginning to think that maybe she will have a little bit of hair because for the past 5 nights starting around 6 p.m. I have had pretty bad heartburn. I get it around dinner time and it stays with me and gets progressively worse throughout the night. As soon as I go to bed it vanishes and when I wake up in the morning I feel great and am heartburn free until that night again. It's just a small price I pay in order to carry and be a mother to Cambria - I'll take it any day!! We'll keep you updated on things but for now things continue to move along smoothly.....let's keep our fingers crossed they stay that way until I deliver a beautiful and healthy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment