Friday, June 26, 2009

Partners In Crime!



The two loves of my life, pictured above, are already partners in crime. At about 6:30 this morning Cambria started kicking me like crazy. About 30 second later Gus started whining and pestering me to get out of bed. After waiting it out for about 10 minutes in hopes that they would both settle down and go back to bed they only continued to work together to force me to wake up! How in the world is it possible that they are already communicating and plotting against me when Cami is still safely tucked away inside me? I have a feeling these two are going to be the BEST of friends through the sweet little cherub moments and the moments when they are creating havoc together around the house and getting into trouble. Gotta love them...


No comments:

Post a Comment