Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


Happy Fathers Day to all of the wonderful Fathers out there - including my Dad, Jon's Dad, Grandaddy, Richard and now officially JON! :-)

We have no special plans for the day. We had chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and then were lazy until about 11:00 (love those quiet moments together)! I think for lunch we are going to either Qdoba or Chipotle per Jon's request. He has been thoroughly enjoying his Fathers Day gift that I bought him a few weeks ago...a brand new lazy boy leather recliner. I know that Cambria and he will have many special moments in that chair together.

I am so thankful to have such a great husband who I know will be (and already is) such a great Father to our baby girl. Last night when I crawled into bed I had a pregnant happy cry for a moment after Jon kissed my belly and with his face pressed against my belly loudly told Cambria, "Goodnight, I love you". What a blessed little girl she is already!

That's all for now. So far I enjoy this blog thing, so I am going to do my best to keep it updated for everyone that wants to read it. The picture above is me at 22 and a half weeks pregnant! I will do my best to post a new picture with each week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment