Monday, June 22, 2009

Productive Morning All Around...

So far I have had a VERY wonderful and productive morning. I LOVE SUMMER VACATION!!!

I woke up to a wonderful phone call from my husband telling me that my sister-in-law, Beth, had given birth to their third child early this morning. Her name is Guinevere Faith Sakshaug and she weighed in at 6 pounds 11 ounces. I am so excited to meet her, hold her and give her plenty of kisses. We were supposed to be going down to visit over fourth of July weekend, but I don't know if I can wait that long to meet the new little lady. I am contemplating going down earlier but don't know if it's doable. As soon as I get some pictures of her, I will give her her own special blog post with a happy birthday message

Next, as I sat and ate my cereal while watching The Today Show my baby, little Cami, was kicking up a storm. I think that was her way of saying, "Mom, do something productive today for me". So, I did. First, I cleaned our master bathroom....ahhhh, heaven! I love a clean bathroom, I just don't like doing it! Next, I did a little laundry. After that I called the insurance company and asked them my questions about adding our baby to the insurance when she's born. Then I called and set up a prenatal visit with a pediatrician that I have read great things about that is close to our house. Lastly, I submitted a warranty request with the builder of our house to get some things fixed. WOW - I have sure been busy and it's only 12:00.

We will see what gets accomplished the rest of the day. Chances are I will be watching a marathon 3 hours of TLC for A Baby Story followed by Birth Day. I love those shows but I usually don't get to watch them because I'm at work. I might even go to Panera and get myself a frozen lemonade as a special treat. YUM! I love the possibilities of a lazy summer vacation day! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment