Saturday, June 27, 2009

Yay Weekend!!




This morning Cambria and I started off the weekend with some family fun. I met my Mom and Britt down at the Farmers Market in Old Town Alexandria for some fun shopping. We strolled around and found lots of goodies (cookies, fresh squeezed orange juice, beautiful sunflowers, earrings, etc.). After the Farmers Market we strolled down to the water to feed the ducks (hence the pictures below). Next we met up with Tori and Alberto for a stroll to Alberto's new house so Brittany could finally see it. After leaving Old Town we went to Kohl's and did a little shopping (shame on me!). Lastly, Cami and I came home and had a wonderful prenatal yoga workout. Wow - what a wonderful day. Tonight we are having a BBQ since Jon's college roommate is in town. Thank goodness for beautiful summer Saturday's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment