Wednesday, August 5, 2009

29 Week Letter...

Dear Cambria,

This has been a crazy busy week with the start of the new school year. You and I have been going nonstop daily from about 5 a.m. until about 9:30 p.m. I think you like going to school with me, as I feel you moving around constantly while I'm at work. It's so nice to know that you are so safe and snug in there while I'm working away to help my kiddos learn everything they can this year! Whenever things get hectic during the school day I keep reminding myself that in a few short months I will be able to take some time off to be with you. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Another exciting thing that has happened this week is that we scheduled a 3D/4D ultrasound to see you! We go on Saturday, thanks to your GMa and GPa, to see you again! I can't wait to see how much you have grown and to see some of your facial features (if you cooperate). Your Daddy is a little bit nervous about this because some 3D ultrasound pictures can look a little scary. We know that you will be beautiful but I guess getting the first good look at you is nerve wrecking for him (and I admit, me a little too). I pray every night that you look like your Daddy and that you have his personality too. Daddy on the other hand prays that you look just like your Mommy as a baby. Daddy calls me the little china baby because my eyes were so small and he claims that I looked Chinese when I was born. He wants you to have those same eyes when you're born. Time will tell who you will look like. Maybe you will be a good combination of us both. Whoever you look like, we love you to pieces already and couldn't be happier with the little healthy baby you're growing into!

That's about it for this week's update. It's so hard for me to believe that in 8 short weeks you will be considered full term and ready to come out if you are ready. I would greatly appreciate it though if you stay safely in my belly until VERY close to your due date of October 21st. I continue to love you more with each passing day and I am continued to be comforted in knowing that you are getting bigger and stronger with each new day that goes by. Before we know it you will be here with us - I can only imagine the day when I first lay eyes on you!!! I love you SO much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment