Monday, August 24, 2009

Extreme Exhaustion!

Lately the exhaustion has hit me, and it's hit me HARD! I have heard from people that this exhaustion comes back with a vengence in the third trimester but I was convinced for a few weeks that I had escaped that awful end of pregnancy symptom - until now.

Over the past 2 weeks I have become increasingly more and more tired. It has almost gotten as bad as it was when I was first pregnant. The other day (Saturday) I woke up after sleeping a good long while and after being awake for only 2 hours I was ready to head back upstairs and climb into bed for a 2 hour nap. I guess it's just my body's way of telling me that I need to slow down and relax now while I can.

I have come to the conclusion that this tiredness would not be such a big problem if I didn't have to work full time when being this pregnant. By the time I get to work in the mornings now I am ready for a nap. The problem with that is - once I get to work I just run myself ragged for 8 straight hours before I can head home to do any type of relaxing. I guess I just have to keep looking at that 3D picture of Cambria that's sitting on my desk to remind myself that everything is worth it. Hard to believe in 8 short weeks she'll be here with me - and not to mention that I will get a nice long break from work to be home with her for a few months! :-)

Okay, exhaustion, I will somehow deal with you for a little while longer just so I can get my prize at the end of this 40 week journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment