Thursday, July 9, 2009

Goodbye!!



I have officially given up something that I love so much - my sneakers! This morning I tried very hard to put them on but couldn't find a way that was comfortable to get around my growing stomach in order to successfully tie them. So, at 25 weeks pregnant I am announcing that there will be no more tying of shoes for me. I guess if I miss them that much I could revert to asking Jon to tie them for me. The question is - do I want to feel like I'm 4 again and have to ask for help to tie my own shoes?? For now I think I will just say goodbye to them. Sneakers, I will miss you!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been going through the same thing. I've tried turning to my side or bending different, but I too have had to turn to my not-so-cute slip on tennis shoes. I'm starting to have trouble putting my pants on already too!

    ReplyDelete