Thursday, July 30, 2009

28 Week Letter

Dear Cambria,

Wow, I can't believe how fast the past 28 weeks have FLOWN by! I went to the Dr. yesterday and everything looked (and sounded great) with you. As always you had a good strong heartbeat and you even measured ahead of schedule. I think you must have just had a major growth spurt and I'm hoping that at my next appointment you will be back on track. I will admit that I'm a little concerned because your Daddy was over 9 pounds when he was born and I don't want you to be so big. I would prefer if you stayed in the 7 pound range, okay?

This week I started back to work. It has been nice and exhausting all at the same time. The first two days I did really well with everything and then things went downhill from there. Yesterday and today I am absolutely EXHAUSTED when I get home. I don't want to cook, clean, do any school work, etc. All I want to do is SLEEP forever! One good thing about it though is that being at work definitely makes the days go by faster which means it will not feel so long in the home stretch when I'm waiting for your arrival.

As I sit in the countless meetings that I have had this week I have been making a list of things that I can't wait for. I've found that it is SOOO hard to concentrate lately on things I should be focused on. Here are a few things that I have been thinking about a lot lately. I can't wait for...your arrival, when my feet stop hurting, my baby shower this weekend, seeing you for the first time, getting the first quarter of work under my belt, getting rid of this awful heartburn, sleeping without having to go to the bathroom a minimum of 3 times a night, losing all this weight I have gained and did I mention your arrival and seeing you for the first time? :-)

I love you!!! Stay cozy and safe and continue to grow big (but not too big), strong and beautiful! Oh, and it would also be greatly appreciated if you stop head butting me (the Dr. told me your head is way down there) in my right hip bone. It's the weirdest feeling ever and it feels pretty uncomfortable.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment