Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Laziness

This morning I had every intention of getting up early and going to the Farmer's Market in Old Town Alexandria. It is one of my guilty pleasures when the weather is nice and after watching the weather report yesterday I knew today would have been the PERFECT morning to go and get some of those super fresh and delicious cookies (yes, I usually only buy cookies at the Farmers Market...weird, I know). Well, let's just say my body had other plans for me. I was SHOCKED when I woke up and looked at the clock and realized it was already 8:45! Not only was I shocked that Jon and I had slept in that long but I was also shocked because Gus slept in that long and he let us sleep in that long! Usually he wakes one of us up at 7 to take him out! What a good boy he was this morning! After I finally got out of bed and woke myself up a bit I remembered about the Market....darn! Oh well, at least I got in some good sleep. There's always hope for next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment