Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Showered With Love And Gifts











This past weekend we traveled to Rochester, New York for a quick visit with family and friends and for my first baby shower! It was a whirlwind weekend but was wonderful none the less. My Aunt Theresa was kind enough to take on the large task of hosting the shower and it was awesome. There were about 20 people there and Cambria got some great gifts that will help us all TONS when we bring her home. Some of the gifts we got were: a diaper genie, baby portable swing, baby bouncer, boppy, convertible car seat, Cami's crib bedding, baby monitor, diapers, and lots of toys and clothes. My Mom surprised me by doing my cake based on my blog name. She was a little upset when we picked up the cake and it read "Waiting Patiently for Cambria" instead of "Patiently Waiting for Cambria" but I loved it and was definitely surprised! I am posting some photos from the shower for your enjoyment - what a great time we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment